At Blacklight Advisory we believe that organisations and their people can change our world.
The potential for doing good if untethered, can be profound. We believe that the appetite, capacity and capability for change and adaptation is at the heart of this challenge. Therefore, at Blacklight we work with leaders to help them thrive through uncertainty and disruption; to find pathways through complexity; and to support them to direct and nurture their people and teams towards a compelling vision of the future.
OUR SERVICE OFFERING
Supporting leaders with their strategic change challenges
We partner with business leaders to create solutions for their strategic change challenges. Using our unique mix of experience and expertise, we craft strategic plans to solve key issues by aligning teams and culture to deliver to the strategic vision.
- Purpose, Vision, Strategy;
- Planning & Implementing Change Programmes;
- Innovative & Best Practice HR Solutions;
- Organisation Design;
- Performance Management & Talent Development
Embedding high performing cultures
Working with you to identify what a high performing culture looks like for your organisation and then, crucially, ensuring that it becomes embedded with and by your people. We stimulate an organisation to be more competitive, stimulating employee engagement, making it a great place to work, and enhancing business performance.
- Culture Audits, Purpose & Values Design;
- Culture Change Strategy;
- Governance & Management of Culture;
- Regulation, Culture & Conduct;
- Building Belonging, Diversity & Inclusiveness
Developing leaders, teams and people
Great businesses have great people and great teams. We offer impactful coaching to senior leaders, leadership teams and people at all levels within an organisation, to enable them to lead, collaborate and work more effectively, thereby harnessing the power of your organisation.
- Executive & Performance Coaching;
- Bespoke Leadership Development Programmes;
- Leadership Team Building & Development;
- Group Coaching;
- Wellbeing, Resilience & Mental Health